To be a world class repository of knowledge
To provide high quality services and resources to support teaching, research and long life learning
Library Strategic Objectives
The objectives of the library are to:
- Provide current and appropriate information resources that support the academic curriculum and all the teaching, learning and research done in Rongo University.
- Organize Information resources and provide easy access to the electronic information resources.
- Promote usage of library resources by educating and assisting University students and staff in the identification and effective use of the information resources.
- Preserve Rongo University intellectual output collections and make them public through institutional repository.
- Continuously upgrade physical and technological infrastructure to enhance the quality of services
- Continuously enhance information literacy programs, especially in the emerging technologies to always be abreast with ICT.